Dear Dan Reehil.
I see from this article in the Guardian you are claiming Harry Potter contains real spells which when read will summon forth evil spirits.
I would like to know some things about your point of view.
- a) How can words have power? How can things happen without intent?
- b) If "god", built the world as a supreme being how do witches have power in said scheme.
- c) How does satan get his own dimension in which to torture people? How is this a fair punishment?
- d) If "god" is sending people to hell to be tortured by satan has he basically outsourced this responsibility to the devil?
- e) Considering the recent child abuse scandal (which your church attempted to cover up), would it not be wiser to address evil within your own priesthood rather than offer exorcisms
- f) According to the concept of judgement day, there will be no death and no disease. If "god" built the universe why did he introduce disease in the first place?
- g) If we are to live forever after said judgement day what will happen to all the bored people, 30,000 years old who want to live in a different dimension or on a different planet?
- h) I understand after such an event i could burn forever or turn to "god" and be forgiven? only to be around the former priests i mentioned. Think i'd rather burn.
- i) Does this make god's love conditional? In that only those who turn to him will receive salvaion? Just that i thought real love was unconditional, irregardless of the path a person is on.